What Is GST (Goods and Service Tax)
Goods and Services Tax (GST) is an indirect tax which was introduced in India on 1 July 2017 and was applicable throughout India which replaced multiple cascading taxes levied by the central and state governments. … UnderÂ GST, goods and services are taxed at the following rates, 0%, 5%, 12% ,18% and 28%.
How to Register GST Online
1. Go to the GovernmentÂ GSTÂ Portal www.gst.gov.in and look for Registration Tab.
2. Fill the necessary details (PAN No, Mobile No., E-mail ID etc.)
3. You will receive a temporary referenceÂ numberÂ on your Mobile and via E-mail after OTP verification.
Documents for GST REGISTRATIONÂ
- PAN Card & Aadhaar Card of owner/ directors/ partners
- Electricity BillÂ / TelephoneBill,Â Rent Agreement or Letter of Consent (NOC)
- MOA/ AOA or Partnership Deed
- Letter of Authorisation for signatory
- Bank statement/ Cancelled Cheque